Monday, November 29, 2010

A new view, and back from vacation!

So the gratitude thing petered out because I had to get us ready to go on vacation...We are back and had an amazing time.  I'm going to spend the next few posts sharing some of that.  I learned a lot about my kids, vacation planning, and myself while we were gone, most of it good.  Some of it might help when you are planning a trip, and some of it is just fun to share.  All of the vacation posts will have "France" as a tag, in case you want to find them quickly.

But, I am grateful for:
Safe Travel
The Eiffel Tower
Family and friends who cared for our menagerie while we were away
Friendly waiters
French bread and pastries and the lovely ladies who bake them
Coffee
Children who learn to say "Bonjour" and "Merci"
Holding hands on foreign streets
A professional photographer to take photos worthy of our memories
Good "luck" that always led us to the right road
Taxi drivers intent on helping us get "there"
Yogurt
A kitchen to cook in on vacation
Hearts willing to take an adventure
A husband with an interest in history and a great flair for sharing it
Traffic round-abouts so you could always go around again
The TGV
Brightly colored umbrellas

...and so much more.  Please check back as I share some of our adventure!

No comments: