We just finished five--count 'em, FIVE--snow and ice days here, which means that the kids have been out of school for ten straight days. (They have today off for MLK day.) This week has been a high-wire act of schedule-juggling. I suppose I have plenty to be thankful for:
21. Grandparents who can watch the kids while I man the shop.
22. And neighbors.
23. Canned soup.
24. My husband's four-wheel drive vehicle. Somehow he never missed a single day of work. Oh, wait.
25. My friend Ann's excellent white blood cell count which enabled her to have chemo last week, after a three-week wait.
26. Bayville Blue paint in my girls' room. So pretty, and if I can find my son's camera I'll add a picture so you can actually see it.
27. Peppermint sticks and the
28. Ponies who love them.
29. Giggly girls. I know it won't last forever but it is music for now.
30. Homemade chocolate chip cookies, with pecans from my uncle's trees.
May you have a wonderful and snow-free week!