Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Project Runway!! Hooray!!




My favorite reality show on tv is back...Season Five of Project Runway started last Wednesday. I loooooove this show. I like to think I sew a little, which makes it more fun for me, but my husband actually watches this one with me. The combination of innovative challenges, tight time limits, and intense personalities makes for a fun viewing hour. Add Tim Gunn, Heidi Klum, Michael Kors, and Nina Garcia ("of Elle Magazine") and you can't lose.


There are lots of great blogs following the show, including Blogging Project Runway and Project Rungay. It is possible to lose a lot of time following this show!


But all of those guys up there, except one, WILL lose. Last week's episode only produced a couple of standout designs, in my opinion. This might not get really interesting until the end.

No comments: