|P even caught the bouquet!|
We had a hilarious discussion with the kids about great and terrible wedding reception music. In no particular order, we liked:
- Big Green Tractor (maybe because we were at the farm!)
- Celebration (which was playing at the time)
- Come Sail Away (because one of my boys is on an 80s kick right now)
The bad songs were, of course, much more fun to come up with:
- Never Get Over You (Miranda Lambert)
- Another One Bites the Dust
- Bad to the Bone
- Old McDonald (which I'm not really sure counts but it made us laugh)
- Toes (the Zac Brown Band song...Toes in the water, "donkey" in the sand)
And our favorite BAD song: "Dude Looks Like a Lady." We had a lot of laughs about that one.
This is a fun list to come up with! What song have you heard at a wedding reception that was just wrong?