Thursday, May 24, 2012

Please pray.

A couple of days ago Ginny at Small Things said a friend of hers needed prayers.  The friend's sweet little baby had drowned but was revived and was alive in the hospital.  We have been among the thousands around the world lifting little Truman up in prayer as he recovers from this terrible accident.  You can read the family's blog here.

I want to say this one thing now:  Truman drowned in a FIVE GALLON BUCKET.  It wasn't even full. He and his brothers and sisters had been using it to catch bugs and lizards, and the bucket had been left out.  He fell in.  I would have never believed this could happen, but it did.  Please be careful, and if you have a really little one toddling around, please put away your buckets.

And please join us as we continue to pray for Truman, his recovery and his family.

1 comment:

Mary Prather said...

I read this, too -- I didn't know it was a 5 gallon bucket though. My heart hurts.